Mixed Up Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably the biggest crossover that's ever been made!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madagascar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Madagascar   Madagascar I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:49 pm

-Out Of Character-

Name:

-In Character-

[this picture is owned by the guy who made it. i forget his user-name ]
Madagascar 62ec1559b6a0f259a67567299e294ec8

General
Name: Julian
Known languages: English, French, Malagasy
"Related" to: Africa, France
Birth date: 26 June 1960 (independence from France)

Personality
Madagascar is very nervous around people. Whenever someone coughs or sneezes he freaks out. Really bad. He's kind in a nervous kind of way. He's afraid of catching a disease because it could easily spread in his country. When people comment on the fact he often has lizards, lemurs, and the occasional hissing cockroach on him, He just denies that they are dirty disease carrying creatures, seeing as he has lived with them his whole life.

Appearance
Madagascar has tan skin, black hair, a gray hat, brown pants, no shoes, and a shirt that looks much like his flag. Also, he often has a lemur, a lizard or two, and a couple different bugs on his shoulders and head, or even in his pockets. He isn't very tall, and weighs very little. Also, he sometimes wears fake lemur ears.

RELATIONS TO OTHER COUNTRIES
Africa: He lives near her
France: France used to own Madagascar. He is nervous around France for fear of ... certain diseases .. .. -cough-. he eventually became independent from France
England: England helped him when Nazi Germany took over. Therefore, If England asks him for help he will be very willing to do so.
Others: He is just plain jumpy around them D8

Song(s):
omg i had to shut up <__<

Last edited by POTATOS on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
POTATOS
God
POTATOS

Madagascar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madagascar   Madagascar I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:53 pm

edited a little with a slightly joking themesong <___<
Back to top Go down

Madagascar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mixed Up Rpg :: Biographies :: Kasey's Biographies :: Hetalia-
Jump to: